Insulation from the outside - inspired by nature
Have you ever seen a polar bear or a seal with its fur under its skin? Of course not. Yet most homes and commercial buildings are insulation from the inside.
The simple solution? Insulate from the outside. Insulating from the outside has a clear advantage over conventional insulation techniques. By insulating from the outside and cutting thermal bridges, the entire building structure is protected from the cold and wet weather, which is not the case with internal insulation.
External Insulation System (External Thermal Insulation Composite System - ETICS) is a type of building system that provides exterior walls with insulation, finished surface and waterproofing in an integrated composite system.
Insulate with Beauty
Greenspan was there from the beginning, bringing ETICS to the Irish market. ETICS gives you the freedom of design unlike any other cladding material. They offer superior insulation, coupled with high impact strength, weather resistance and resistance to cracking. At last architects and designers have endless possibilities with regard to colour, details, form and texture.
From the smallest to the biggest projects
Greenspan exterior insulation and finish systems are suited to both residential as well as large commercial or industrial projects. In both cases, appearance, insulation performance and weather resistance are of utmost importance.
Complete package from Greenspan
A complete package is offered to clients from the design stages through to project completion.
- An individual specifications proposal, covering all variable components, tailored to suit the buildings requirements.
- Drawings providing detail solutions at windows, eaves etc.
- Calculation of existing and proposed U-Values.
- Advice on wind loading and fixing design requirements.
- Advice on choice of textures and colours.
- On site visits to eliminate any potential problems.
- Technical personnel for any aspects not outlined.